Schedule Your Consultation Online
Request a Consultation
You can schedule your consultation online through the above links or by filling out this form. Or if you prefer you can contact us directly through phone or email.
If you need a different appointment time than those available in the online scheduler, please make contact with us and let us know. We will work with you to find a day and time that works with your schedule.
We look forward to hearing from you!
I have scheduled my consultation, what do I need to do next?
1. Think about what your research questions and goals are. What is it that you really want to find out?
2. Start gathering all of the information and documents you already have related to your research questions. On the Client Forms page there are questionnaires available to help guide your information gathering and help you organize your information to ensure we have time to discuss everything you want to during your consultation. It also ensures that any prior research is not duplicated during the research process.
3. Have your scheduled consultation. We will discuss what you already know, what you want to find out, and how we can best help you reach your goals.
4. Discovering Connections will then create a research plan designed to meet your research goals.
5. Once expectations and goals have been established, a contract will be signed by both parties and a timeline will be established for the completion of the research project.
6. For projects requiring less than 10 hours of research, the full payment amount will be due upon the signing of the contract. For projects of greater than 10 hours, a deposit of half of the total payment will be required prior to the start of the research and the remainder will be required upon completion of the research hours, prior to receiving the final report.
7. Research will then begin and, depending upon the length and extent of the research, periodic updates will be emailed to you.
8. Upon completion of the research project, you will be presented with the findings in a detailed research report. You will also receive copies of any documents referenced and charts and pictures as related to the findings of the research project. This will be presented in a digital file, in a hard-copy (with optional leather binder), or both, depending on the research package chosen.
9. If further research is needed to meet your goals or to answer additional research questions, additional research hours may be purchased.
If you have any further questions about what to expect, please reach out to us and we would be happy to answer any questions.